- New Build One & Two Bedroom Retirement Apartments
- Close To The Mall At Cribbs Causeway
- Wheelchair Accessibility With Level Access Shower Rooms
- Landscaped Gardens Including Boules Court
- Allocated Parking Subject To Availability
- Bus Stop Located Just 600m From The Development
- Guest Suite Where Family & Friends Can Stay
- Residents Lounge, Gym & 24 Hour Emergency Call System
With One Bedroom Apartments starting from £190,000 the award-winning home builders McCarthy & Stone have built a gorgeous Retirement Living property in the heart of Charlton Hayes that comprises 19 one bedroom and 22 two bedroom apartments exclusively for those over 60. Charlton Hayes is a new and vibrant urban suburb, six miles north of Bristol City Centre.
The development boasts luxury glass ‘feature’ balconies and spacious terraces on the ground floor, as well as a fully fitted kitchen, level access shower room and walk in wardrobes. All 41 apartments have been designed in an elegant, contemporary style with a 24 hour emergency call system, fire detection equipment and a camera entry system that connects to a standard TV. Residents will be able to enjoy the landscaped grounds, herb garden and boules court, as well as an exclusive, well-equipped residents’ lounge. There is also a large car park. If you have limited mobility, the entire development is easily accessible by wheelchair and there will also be a mobility scooter store on site.
All the amenities are within easy distance – a doctor’s surgery is just 1km away, dentist under a 1km and bank 600m. The bus stop is 600m down the street with regular services running to central Bristol, Bath, Thornbury and Chepstow. For longer journeys, the train station is 2km away.